- UID
- 154
- Активность
- Офлайн
- Регистрация
- 28 Сен 2026
- Сообщения
- 1
- Реакции
- 0
- Баллы
- 0
Автор темы
- Автор темы
- #1
Hey everyone! I'm coming from the RAGE:MP ecosystem and I'm trying to understand how things work in FiveM.
On RAGE:MP, platforms like RageMP.pro had ready-to-use gamemodes/servers that you could use as a base and build upon? or atleast, say, a gamemode around pretty modern infrastructural wise to build and continue on? Is there something similar in FiveM? Where would you recommend looking for a decent, legitimate ready-to-use gamemode or framework that I could use as a starting point?
I'm a bit lost with how FiveM projects are usually structured, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
On RAGE:MP, platforms like RageMP.pro had ready-to-use gamemodes/servers that you could use as a base and build upon? or atleast, say, a gamemode around pretty modern infrastructural wise to build and continue on? Is there something similar in FiveM? Where would you recommend looking for a decent, legitimate ready-to-use gamemode or framework that I could use as a starting point?
I'm a bit lost with how FiveM projects are usually structured, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!